пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD 5TH PERIOD MASSACRE LEATHERMOUTH

Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! We do not have any tags for 5th Period Massacre lyrics. He loves having something to go do while MCR is on break. Killed my hopes, called me names Broke my jaw, it's always the same Nobody listens, nobody listens Nobody listens, theres no escape. Login with Facebook Error: User does not exist. 5th period massacre leathermouth

Uploader: Mezilrajas
Date Added: 3 June 2010
File Size: 34.6 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2065
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





It's so great and these lyrics are soooooooooo great! General Comment i love this perild. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Add your thoughts 16 Comments. Made it hell everyday, called me names I wanna die, maybe I can find a way To make you all go away. Pity Frank feels he has to prove himself to the world by separating himself so strongly from MCR.

Killed my hopes, called me names Broke my jaw, it's always the same Nobody listens, nobody listens Nobody listens, nobody listens. Leathermouth — 5th Period Massacre. I love this song. Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals.

5th period massacre leathermouth

Log in to add a tag. I've got three boxes of bullets, down my hip and down the side" Sounds like he's having a shoot-off with some motherfucker who's pissed him off. I like it a lot. maassacre

Leathermouth - 5th Period Massacre Lyrics | MetroLyrics

He loves having something to go do while MCR is on break. I don't think he's trying to seperate himself from MCR, i think we're just getting to see his true personality through Leathermouth.

5th period massacre leathermouth

We do not have any tags for 5th Period Massacre lyrics. General Comment This song is soooooooooooo great. I'll paint the lockers with your brains Nothing can help this fucking pain in my heart Nothing compares to this pain in my heart Nothing can take away this pain in my heart But your blood on my hands, well at least it's a start. General Comment It's kinda funny Log in now to add this track to your mixtape!

I don't feel it, Plunge the knife in Liar, hang me. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. But he admits that he knows we cant understand him.

Leathermouth - 5th Period Massacre Lyrics

No Replies Log in to reply. How different all three of them are, with really only one thing in common I'll paint the lockers with your brains. General Comment This is the shit man. Violent and graphic mixed with child-like rhyme.

LeATHERMOUTH - 5th Period Massacre | Epitaph Records

Though I agree I cant understand a damn thing he's screaming. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. This song nor any other Leathermouth song, is meant to incite ;eriod condone violence in schools or anywhere else.

Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar.

5th Period Massacre

User does not exist. Went to dads closet, I picked up his 45 Grabbed 3 boxes of bullets and on my hip they shall reside. I love this side of Frankie, its his turn to shine.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий